Frequently Asked Questions
Our weekend transformational courses offer educational principles, powerful tools and hands-on experiences that will increase your emotional intelligence and empower and energize you toward success in creating your best life possible!
We believe that everyone from ages 8-89 benefits from our courses. Raising an individual’s emotional intelligence is the secret sauce to ignite one’s passion and purpose, improve their relationships, and heal wounds – which often begin as early as childhood.
The Pathways team teaches people the life skills to unlock their greatest potential. Our staff supports each student in overcoming obstacles to make positive changes in the their lives as well as the relationships around them.
Throughout the weekend, participants will experience multiple learning styles: visual, verbal-auditory, and kinesthetic. Our universal principles and concepts are education based driven to propel human beings forward to thrive and flourish.
- Staff members provide support and encouragement based on the goals of each student defines for themselves during the weekend, for up to 6 weeks after completing the course.
- We encourage graduates to staff a seminar and attend celebrations for the future grads.
- Pathways offers individual, couples, or business coaching services as well as professional in-house training for various types of organizations.
- You can join one of our Facebook groups and stay connected to thousands of grads around the world.
Pathways embraces all religions, genders and diversity of people. Our strength is focused on education and experience. We are non denominational.
- We offer the courses internationally, but the Chicago metropolitan area is where most of the courses are held in a hotel setting.
- Our main office is conveniently located in the northern Chicago suburbs.